The roof racks are simply the better way to save you from all the wearisome feeling and troubles of owning a top carrier that just does not function the way it should be. No need to worry here and there about the security of the stuffs you attached to your holder because these manufactured goods are made to just do the job for you. And to be sure that your personal belongings are properly strapped on, you must also make sure that your carrier is securely attached to your car roof.
- Clean and then dry your car roof before placing the carrier. Use soapy water when cleaning your car and dry it with a towel so no moisture will remain.
- Assemble the rack according to the manual. Majority of the roof racks available in the market have two pieces of crossbars and also two side rails included. First, horizontally lay the crossbars on an even ground, and then vertically lay the side rails in a way that they align with the crossbars’ sides. Afterwards, slide the rails towards the tracks found on the bars. Continue by turning the knobs found on both ends of the rails to lock them securely unto the bars.
- After finishing the assembly, place the now-assembled top carrier on the roof and adjust it in such a way that it is placed at the center.
- Drill holes on the roof while making sure that each hole will coincide with the side rail holes. Then, mount the rack and fasten the screws to secure it into place.
- Peel off the plastic covering from the product. The non slip strips will help in keeping any baggage from gliding and damaging your car. Separate each strip and place them evenly.